Congratulations if you’re the owner of a beach hut plot! Many UK residents dream about being a beach hut owner for years, few people are lucky enough to own one. Providing a perfect shelter from the sun or wind, changing in and out of swimming costumes, and for storing all of your belongings in. We love helping our customers make the right choices when a beach hut is involved. Most importantly, which colour will you have yours?
All of our beach huts are built to North Norfolk County Councils guidelines and specifications and can have stable doors or bi-fold doors.
- Walls – ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove shiplap cladding on 75mm 38mm planed framing all in sustainably sourced Scandinavian redwood.
- Painted in the colour of your choice.
- 14 inch roof overhang £95.00
- 3ft Decking £150.00
- 3 Sleeper Base £105.00
- 6 ft Storage Box £110.00
- Stable Doors £150.00
- Bi-Fold Doors £545.00
- Security bar and Fixings £75.00
- Chains to secure to sea wall/promenade £40.00
- Window & Shutter £70.00 each.
- Marine Graded Painted Finish £80.00
- High-level storage shelf £80.00
Delivery from £95 depending on location, please ask for a quote.