- Walls – ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove shiplap cladding on 75mm x 38mm planed framing all in sustainably sourced Scandinavian redwood.
- Doors – All of our summerhouse doors and joinery grade with glass in the top and bottom panels.
- We offer the option to adapt your personal design, to half glass or full glass doors. A pair of doors measures 4ft 6inches wide x 6ft high, hung with 3 @ 100mm zinc plated butt hinges and secured with a rim lock.
- Windows size – 450mm x 830mm, 4 fixed, 2 top hung opening windows included.
- Floor – ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove match boarding on ex 75mm x 38mm planed framing.
- Roof – ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove match boarding on ex 75mm x 38mm planed framing.
- The Birkdale Summerhouse features an 18inch roof overhang to the front of the building, finished with a straight or shaped barge board of your choice.
- Height – Apex 6ft eaves.
- All summerhouses come treated externally with a spirit based wood protector.
- 2 Coats Painted Finish, to the colour of your choice.
- Felt tiled roof, Black, Grey, Red or Green, Cedar Shingle Roof, Tin Roof or Rubber roof system.
- Extra windows
- Decking and Guttering are available.
- Lining and Insulation of the inside with Jablite, Xtrathurm, ply or tongue and groove also available.
Please ask for more details and prices.