- A beautifully designed and constructed shed made from 21mm > 8mm x 175mm weatherboard (featheredge) on ex 75mm x 38mm planed framing in Scandinavian redwood.
- Door, 30inch wide x 72inches high joinery grade half glass door hung with 3 @ 100mm zinc plated butt hinges and secured with a rim lock.
- Windows, 2@ 740mmx630mm glass panes fitted in joinery windows with Georgian bars, both opening.
- Floor, ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove match boarding on ex 75mm x 38mm planed framing.
- Roof, ex 19mm x 125mm tongue and groove match boarding on ex 75mmx38mm planed framing covered with a galvanised tin roof.
- Complimentary curved or straight barge boards. A truss will be fitted on all buildings 10ft or longer.
- Height, Apex height 6ft 9inches to the eaves. Pent 6ft 9 inches > 6ft.
- Preservative, The Country Range cladding is already pressure treated.
- Heavy-duty mineral felt, Felt tiled roof, Black, Grey, Red or Green, Cedar Shingle Roof or Rubber roof system.
- Double doors
- Extra windows
- Workbenches and guttering are all available.
- Lining and Insulation of the inside with jablite, xtrathurm, ply or tongue and groove also available.
Please ask for more details and prices.